- Chicken legs: 5 pieces
- Onion: 1 cup chopped onion
- Tomatoes: 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- Cumin powder: 1 and a half tablespoon
- Coriander powder: 1 and a half tablespoon
- Red Chile: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: according to taste
- Lemon : 1 lemon squeezed into juice
- Cilantro : to garnish
- Oil: 6 tablespoons
- Butter: 1 teaspoon
- Add oil to the pan, let it get hot, and immediately add, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili, black powder, and salt. Stir everything quickly.
- Immediately add chicken and stir well so that it mixes with all ingredients, then turn stove to medium heat.
- After 2 minutes add onions and mix well and stir for 2 minutes add tomatoes and mix well and cover the pan.
Let it cook.
- Then add butter and lemon juice. Mix and let it cook.
- Chicken gets ready in 20 minutes. Garnish with cilantro, enjoy with naan or roti.
Get Hard Copy of Grandma’s Flavors Book:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/321034
Grandma’s Flavors Digital Version:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/319273