- Okra: 1 lbs
- Medium onions: 2
- Turmeric powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: 1 tsp or to taste
- Chili powder to taste
- Coriander powder: 1.5 tsp
- Cumin powder: 1.5 tsp
- Chopped Tomatoes: 2 (optional)
- Olive oil or oil of your choice
Preparation (6 servings)
- Cut onions julienne style.
- Wash the okra and dry with a paper towel or any clean cloth. Cut okra in half, lengthwise.
- Fry the okra and set it aside. (Make sure not to over fry).
- Add three tablespoons of oil onto a pain. Once oil is heated, add onions and cook until onions turn pink.
- Add turmeric powder and stir well.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook for ten minutes.
- Add coriander powder and salt followed by fried okra and mix it well.
- Cook on medium heat for five to ten minutes.
Enjoy with naan or roti.
Get Hard Copy of Grandma’s Flavors Book:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/321034
Grandma’s Flavors Digital Version:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/319273