- Eggs: 3
- Sugar: one cup
- Flour: one and half cup
- Baking powder: 1 tsp
- Baking soda: half tsp
- Cardamon powder: one big tbsp
- Vanilla extract: one tbsp
- Rose water: 4 tbs
- Oil: half cup
- Plain yogurt: half cup
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- In a bowl add all dry ingredients. Flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cardamom powder. Mix well and set aside. ( use strainer for cardamom powder to get fine mixer of cardamom powder ).
- Beat eggs with sugar in cake mixer stand or with an egg beater until you get a creamy texture.
- Add oil in the mixture and then slowly add rose water and vanilla extract and mix.
- Now add dry ingredients flour mixture and mix well at the end add yogurt and mix well.
- Add mixer in cupcake baking paper.
- On top garnish with sesame seeds.
- Bake cupcakes for 30 minutes or until you see they turn in to golden brown color on 350 Fahrenheit.
Enjoy with tea.
Get Hard Copy of Grandma’s Flavors Book:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/321034
Grandma’s Flavors Digital Version:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/319273