- Eggs -4
- Milk– room temperature or Lukewarm one cup
- Vegetable oil-half cup
- Sugar– one cup
- Vanilla extract -one tablespoon
- Gluten-free flour – one and a half cup
- Salt – pinch of salt
- Baking powder – one teaspoon
- Baking soda – half teaspoon
- Set Oven at 350 degree
- In a bowl, add milk, eggs, sugar, oil, vanilla extract and mix well and set aside.
- Now in another bowl, add dry ingredients. Gluten-free flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and mix well.
- Now slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- In a cake pan Greece with oil or use parchment paper add the mixture and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Enjoy your cake
Get Hard Copy of Grandma’s Flavors Book:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/321034
Grandma’s Flavors Digital Version:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/319273