- Nido dry milk: 2 cup
- Bisquick pancake mix powder:1 cup
- Half and Half cream: one small box for needing
- Sugar: 3 cups to make syrup
- Oil for frying
- Rosewater: 2 tablespoons
- Green cardamom powder: 1 teaspoon
- Take a bowl to add Nido milk and Bisquick. Mix it thoroughly.
- Now start slowly pouring the cream and need the mixture. Do not add too much. Your dough should be hard. It will be a little sticky, it’s ok. Add a few drops of oil to your hand and start making small balls. Set them on a tray and set aside.
- On the other hand, start making syrup. Add 3 cup of sugar with 4 and a half cup of water and bring in to boil. Boil for 12 minutes on medium heat.
- Now add oil and let get warm on medium heat. Just throw tinny peace in oil to see if the oil is warm if your peace starts coming up it means your oil is ready for frying. Start frying all gulab jamun on slow heat. When they turn brown take them out and put them on a tray and set aside.
- After your all gulab jamuns are done add them into syrup. Let boil for 5 minutes on medium heat and turn the stove off. Cover your Gulab and set aside for one hr.
- Add green cardamom and rose water. By now all gulab jamun should have soaked the syrup. It’s ready to serve. Enjoy
Get Hard Copy of Grandma’s Flavors Book:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/321034
Grandma’s Flavors Digital Version:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/319273