- Chicken: 1.5 lbs (thighs or leg pieces )
- Onion: 1 large
- Garlic paste: 1tsp
- Ginger paste: 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1 tsp
- Coriander powder: 1.5 tbsp
- Cumin powder: 1.5 tbsp
- Black cardamom powder: 1 tsp
- Olive oil: 4 tbsp
- Salt according to taste
- Red chilly according to taste
- Tomato paste: 2 tbsp
- Kasturi methi: 4 tbsp (can be found it in Indian store or can use fresh bunch of methi)
- Chop onions in a food processor.
- Wash chicken and cut into small pieces.
- Warm oil in a pot on medium heat.
- When onion changes to brown color, add ginger paste and stir for a few seconds.
- Add garlic paste and stir it again.
- Add turmeric powder. Mix everything well and add chicken.
- Add half a glass of water and let it cook on medium heat for ten minutes.
- Add tomato paste to the chicken and mix it well . Turn to slow heat.
- Once most of the water has evaporated, add coriander ,cumin and black cardamom to the chicken.
- Once chicken is cooked and tender, add kasuri methi and turn the stove of
Enjoy with parontha, roti or naan.Helpful hint: if you use fresh methi: wash methi and chop it nicely. Add it to chicken and cook for three minutes. Add water and let it cook on medium heat for twenty minutes.
Get Hard Copy of Grandma’s Flavors Book:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/321034
Grandma’s Flavors Digital Version:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/319273