- Ground Turkey or meat of your choice: 15oz
- Potato: 1medium sized boiled and grated
- Onion: 1 small size ( grinned)
- Spinach: 1 cup ( chopped fine in a food processor)
- Cilantro: 1/3 cup ( chopped fine )
- Parsley: 1/3 cup ( chopped fine )
- Egg: 1
- Bread crumbs:1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper: one teaspoon
- Oil: olive oil
- 1.In a bowl add ground meat of your choice then add grind onion, grated potato, spinach, cilantro, parsley, egg, and bread crumbs. Add salt and black pepper and mix everything.
- Make oval patties.
- Add oil to a pan and let it get warm. Pan fry all patties on medium heat.
- Enjoy with bread or rice.
You can add garlic or ginger optional to make Indian Style.
If you are allergic to egg you can skip but then fry on low heat.
If you are allergic to gluten skip bread crumbs and again fry on very slow heat.
Get Hard Copy of Grandma’s Flavors Book:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/321034
Grandma’s Flavors Digital Version:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/319273