- Chicken if your choice (boneless or with bone) – 1 pound
- Onion one medium size – cut into wedges
- Lemon juice- 2 tablespoons
- One tablespoon of salt
- Two spoons of saffron water
- One teaspoon of black pepper
- One teaspoon of paprika
- One teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- Wash chicken and cut into small pieces.
- In a bowl add chicken, onions, oil, saffron liquid, and lemon juice and mix well.
- Now mix salt, turmeric powder, black pepper, and paprika all together in a separate plate and then add to chicken for marination.
- Let the Marination chicken stay in the fridge for half an hr.
- Chicken kababs can be cooked in an oven or charcoal grill.
Enjoy with naan or rice.
Hint … you can add 3 tablespoons of yogurt also into marination. If you are allergic to dairy then just skip this.
Get Hard Copy of Grandma’s Flavors Book:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/321034
Grandma’s Flavors Digital Version:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/319273