- Chicken thighs: 1.5 pounds (boneless and skinless).
- Green Beans: One packet (340 grams)
- Garlic paste: 1tbsp
- Corn starch: 1 tbsp
- Black bean sauce: 1 tsp
- Soy sauce: 1 tbsp
- Salt: 1 tsp or to taste
- Red chilli: according to taste
- Olive oil: 4 tbsps
- Cut the chicken thighs into medium cubes and set aside.
- Cut beans into small pieces and stir fry them. Place them aside.
- Take a pot and add the oil. Once the oil is heated, add chicken followed by garlic and stir well.
- Cover the pot and let it cook on medium heat for about twelve minutes or until it’s tender.
- Add black bean sauce and mix well.
- Add soy sauce followed by green beans and mix well with chicken.
- Cover the pot and place it on low heat for three to five minutes.
- Add cornstarch and mix it well. Cook for two minutes.
Enjoy with fried rice or noodles.
Get Hard Copy of Grandma’s Flavors Book:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/321034
Grandma’s Flavors Digital Version:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/319273