- Chicken -2 cup of small cut cube size
- Onion – 1 small onion cut into long wedges
- Tomato – one medium size cut into small pieces.
- Cilantro – for garnish
- turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – according to taste
- Black pepper – one teaspoon
- Red chili– less than half teaspoon
- Coriander powder – one and a half teaspoon
- Cumin powder – one and a half teaspoon
- Kalongi seeds ( black caraway) – one teaspoon
- Oil – 4 tablespoons
- Ghee – one tablespoon
- Add oil let it get a little warm and then add ghee. As soon as it gets warm add onion. Sauté onions for 2 minutes on high heat.
- After 2 minutes add chicken. Stir chicken until the color is changed.
- Now add all ingredients. turmeric powder, Black pepper, red chili, cumin powder, coriander powder, kalongi. Mix everything well. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Now and add tomatoes. Let it simmer on medium heat for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes chicken should be done. Just check and garnish with cilantro. Your chicken is ready, enjoy with bread or naan or salad.
Get Hard Copy of Grandma’s Flavors Book:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/321034
Grandma’s Flavors Digital Version:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/319273