- Ground turkey (or lamb): 1 lb.
- Medium onion: 1
- Medium white potato: 1
- Egg (optional): 1
- Bread crumbs: 2 tbsp
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Olive oil: 8 tbsp
- Boil or microwave potato until so peel and mash the potato and set it aside.
- In a food processor, chop the onions until it becomes a paste.
- Take a bowl, combine ground turkey, onion, mashed potato, egg, bread crumbs, salt and black pepper. Mix it well. If the ground meat is not sticking well, add more bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. While the oil heats, start making oval or round shaped patties. Once the oil is heated, add the patties and cook them until no pink color is visible.
Enjoy with rice or bread.
Get Hard Copy of Grandma’s Flavors Book:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/321034
Grandma’s Flavors Digital Version:- https://www.digistore24.com/product/319273